Completely revised and updated, the new sixth edition of this award-winning quick reference guide provides the information you need to know about the prevention and management of infectious diseases in early childhood education settings, such as child care centers and schools. This edition includes pediatrician approved guidance on best practices with regard to COVID-19.
Presented in an easy-to-use format, this must-have guide provides
- Content from the premier American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) sources of information on infectious diseases, Red Book? and Caring for Our Children
- Quick Reference Sheets on more than 55 common infectious diseases and symptoms that occur in children in educational settings, including COVID-19
- Clear-cut explanations on how infectious diseases spread
- Strategies for limiting the spread of infection
- When exclusion is and is not indicated
- New information on pandemic preparedness
- Ready-to-use sample letters and forms for parents or referrals
- And much more!
Learn more and order here._________________________________________