AHFS Drug Information 2023 contains the most dependable drug information available - all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 97,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS DI helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Updates in the new edition:
- Clinical perspective sections that include place of therapy discussions and recommendations from therapeutic guidelines
- The latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics, including information from FDA Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs), clinical considerations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Contemporary topics such as new antimigraine treatments, specialty pharmacy drugs, and the antiviral used for treatment of Mpox
- Inclusion of Standardize4Safety concentration standards for IV and oral liquid drugs
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA?s accelerated approval program
- Expanded content on off-label uses, real-world data, and long-term clinical data
- Updated information on pharmacogenomic considerations based on recommendations from the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- Addition of 21 new molecular entities (NMEs) or new therapeutic biological products approved since January 2022
Learn more and order here.